Bud Light® Port Paradise HUDSON VALLEY MUSIC FESTIVAL LAUNCH PARTY Promotion Official Rules
No Beer Purchase Necessary. Promotion open to residents of the United States (except California) who are 21 years of age or older who qualified at an On-Premise Promotion as eligible to participate in the promotion. Void where prohibited.
1. To gain admission to a Launch Party, attend a Bud Light Port Paradise Music Festival On-Premise Promotion and follow the instructions of the Bud Light Ambassador or wholesaler representative for a chance to receive a Passport (“Passport”). The consumer must print his/her name, email address, zip code, phone number and date of birth on the Passport and deposit it in the entry box as directed by the Bud Light Ambassador or wholesaler representative. Consumers will be randomly selected to receive an invitation to the Launch Party. Each winner will be notified about the Launch Party, including the date, time and location. Selected consumers must be available to attend on the date and time specified, or the opportunity to attend a Launch Party and purchasea discount cruise prize will be forfeited. Once at the Launch Party, participants must provide a valid driver's license with photo ID verifying their name and age at the registration desk at the Launch Party on the date and time specified. Participant’s age will be verified and their name will be confirmed as an On-Premise Qualifier. Once participant has been verified, he/she will be entered in the random drawing for the opportunity to purchase a trip for two on the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise (see Rules #4 and #9 for trip details).
2, Limit one (1) entry per Launch Party participant. Neither Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”) nor any of its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail or entries. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and none will be returned.
3. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by a Bud Light Ambassador or a wholesaler representative whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion. Selected participants must be present to receive the opportunity to purchase a trip for two (2) on the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise. Winners will be notified in person. Winners will receive a Cruise Code Card and must register the Cruise Code promptly. Once the Cruise Code is registered, winner will receive an email with registration information. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but Anheuser-Busch, LLC reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible registrants at the Launch Party. Selected winners and their guests will be required to access www.budlightportparadise.com(“Website”) and follow the online registration process. The online registration process consists of completing/submitting the following forms: Registration Process for Winner and Guest, Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release for Winner, Liability and Publicity Release for Guest, nonrefundable payment confirmation of $380.00. Credit card required. The online registration process must be completed within seven (7) days of prize notification, not to exceed September 10, 2012, in order for winner and guest to qualify for the prize. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age at the time of registration. In the event of noncompliance with any of the registration process, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting). Any prize notification or prize returned to Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. There will be a variety of Bud Light Port Paradise Music Festival promotions occurring between June 15, 2012 and September 3, 2012. If you are identified as a potential winner of a Bud Light Port Paradise prize in one of these promotions, you are not eligible to win a prize in this promotion.
5. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of employees of advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, and all retail licensees are ineligible. This promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prize, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner.
6. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now knownor hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
7. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. Neither Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”) nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this promotion or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules of this promotion, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s Terms of Service, as solely determined by Anheuser-Busch, LLC, will be disqualified. Neither Anheuser-Busch, LLC nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Anheuser-Busch, LLC nor itsagencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this promotion. Should any portion of the promotion be, in Anheuser-Busch, LLC’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this promotion, or submission of entries, Anheuser-Busch, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the promotion, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by Anheuser-Busch, LLC. In the event of a dispute regarding entries/registrations received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
8. Cruise Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if promotion materials contain or are the result of a printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other error(s), or do not contain proper security devices (an “irregular Code”). Any attempt by an entrant to generate fraudulent Cruise Codes and/or use multiple names, email addresses, phone numbers and/or any other fraudulent mechanisms, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify entrant in its reasonable discretion. Sole liability for an irregular Cruise Codes is limited to replacement with a new Cruise Code as provided by Sponsor or Sponsor's agency. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded.
9. Prize: A Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise for winner and one (1) guest for $190 per person (or for $380 for winner only, if winner chooses not to take a guest). Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation from gateway city nearest winner’s residence to city of port (Cape Canaveral or Miami, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion), transfers to/from ship and airport, standard double-occupancy ship accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights (unless winner chooses not to take a guest, in which case winner will have the entire cabin), all inclusive food, select beverages and gratuities on board the ship and admission to a two (2) day private concert. Travel expected to occur between November 16, 2012 and November 19, 2012. Exact travel dates to be determined/communicated at a later date, by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel, accommodations and events are at the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change, and restrictions may apply. Sponsor is responsible for any necessary hotel accommodations for winner and guest prior and/or after the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise. Winner and guest must have valid passport upon boarding the ship. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (i.e. driver's license or passport) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Any additional ground transportation, passport fees, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value $593.00 (for winner and one guest). Actual value depends on city, day, and time of departure. The difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If winner cannot accept prize asspecified, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting), in Sponsor's sole discretion.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance of prize and prize travel, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this promotion.
11. For a Winner's List, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Bud Light Port Paradise HUDSON VALLEY Music Festival Promotion Winner's List, P.O. Box 3000, Young America, MN 55558-3000, for receipt by November 3, 2012.
© 2012 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO